The role of the liturgical ministers is to serve the assembly in full, active partipation when we gather for worship. The following are opportunities to serve as a liturgical minister:
- Mass Coordinators – Prepare everything for mass and see that other liturgical ministers are present.
- Adult Server – Assist the priest as a server at funeral masses.
- Altar Server – Any boy or girl in the 5th grade or older is welcome to serve in this ministry at weekend liturgies. A training session is offered for those interested. Email Fr. Adam
- Commentator – Read the welcome, announcements and intercessions at mass
- Cross Bearer – Lead the entrance procession at mass (Confirmed 8th graders – adult)
- Minister of the Eucharist – Distribute the Eucharist at weekend mass
- Greeter – Greet incoming parishioners as they arrive for mass
- Reader – Proclaim the Scripture readings at mass
- Usher – Seat parishioners, gather the collection, distribute bulletins, etc.
- Altar Linens – Volunteers and needed to wash and iron the linens used at mass.
For the Liturgical Ministers Schedule, please use the link under Schedules on the main navigation.
TO VOLUNTEER, contact Sr. Susan (440) 708-0000 Ext. 202